WordPress is the most popular and best-supported CMS in use today.
A CMS allows you to control and manage the content within your web site – without any technical training.
CMS stands for ‘Content Management System’, and using this kind of system you can very easily edit your text, and add or delete images in your web site on the fly.
WordPress offers a robust combination of extensive functionality and ease of use for the client. Once the site is created, it is managed through an easy-to-learn interface, or dashboard.
With WordPress you will be able to:
- update or customize your site easily with the use of widgets, columns, and multiple page layouts.
- add pages as they are needed – in fact, you can have an unlimited number of pages.
- Allow your visitors to easily find what they are looking for with a site-specific search function.
- publish to your site from your smartphone!
- set it to automatically generate search-friendly URLS
- with the addition of certain specific plugins, you can maintain a good SEO program, giving your site the best chance of good search results.
- You can also use plugins to integrate with social networks, again enhancing the SEO potential of the site.
WordPress is SEO-friendly, right out of the box. and all of my WordPress sites are responsive. This means they will automatically adapt to mobile devices like iPhones and iPads. So one website can accommodate desktop computer monitors, tablets, and mobile phones. This allows you to reach the largest possible number of visitors to your site.
Whatever you need, from a simple brochure website to an advanced solution with an integrated forum or membership website, I can deliver a site that will fill all your requirements.